sql express 5 with peer to peer network
simcon
2007-12-27 01:06:00 UTC
we are going to develop a new application on a peer to peer network using:
front end: access2003 project
back end: sql server express 5
back end software to run on xp professional (max 10 connections)
I am new to all this an have no idea how connections each client will take
up out of the 10 on the xp pro 'server' computer.
really worried we could 'max out' at as little 3 clients running.
simcon
2007-12-27 02:13:00 UTC
Eureka found the answer. Note the bit about TCP/IP connections is not
restricted
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314882