msde & sage
Roy Collingwood
2007-10-18 08:07:16 UTC
I have installed msde (almost teh latest version) on win2003 server, the
version that came with sage 10, it seems to install fine, the icon by the
clock is green. the program will not connect to it. It works ok when
installed on win2000 server & win2000 prof.
Am I not finding a setting somewhere in win2003, its a fresh install with
all defaults (workgroup not domain) standalone at the moment.

roy
Andrea Montanari
2007-10-18 11:11:37 UTC
hi Roy,
Post by Roy Collingwood
I have installed msde (almost teh latest version) on win2003 server,
the version that came with sage 10, it seems to install fine, the
icon by the clock is green. the program will not connect to it. It
works ok when installed on win2000 server & win2000 prof.
Am I not finding a setting somewhere in win2003, its a fresh install
with all defaults (workgroup not domain) standalone at the moment.
what exception are you reported with?
--
Andrea Montanari (Microsoft MVP - SQL Server)
http://www.asql.biz http://italy.mvps.org