Alter Table Property
Ryan
2007-09-13 21:44:00 UTC
I have a sql server 2005 based MyDB.mdf and MyDB.log in c:\MyData folder. All
client components are installed on my machine but do not have Management
Studio.
How do I ALTER a table property in this database either by using osql or
sqlcmd command line tools or any other tools?
William Vaughn
2007-09-14 00:03:34 UTC
Download SQL Server Management Studio Express?
--
William (Bill) Vaughn
Ryan