download msdex86.exe
sank
2005-03-21 14:27:04 UTC
hi,

how can I download msdex86.exe
Andrea Montanari
2005-03-21 15:48:57 UTC
hi,
Post by sank
hi,
how can I download msdex86.exe
MSDE 1.0 is no more available for download ... you can perhas get it from
older Office versions (Office 2000 I think, but I'm not sure..)
--
Andrea Montanari (Microsoft MVP - SQL Server)
http://www.asql.biz/DbaMgr.shtm http://italy.mvps.org
--------- remove DMO to reply
gjy3721
2008-02-24 15:24:21 UTC
shehbfcbxhwewegw

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/114959.aspx
gjy3721
2008-02-24 15:27:34 UTC
dhrehxcbdhbfdhg

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/114959.aspx
qiaojie
2008-05-03 12:48:32 UTC

Andrea Montanari
2008-05-03 14:30:37 UTC
hi,
Post by sank
how can I download msdex86.exe
url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/114959.aspx
AFAIK, as already pointed out, it's no longer available for download.. it'a
no longer available on MSDN subscription as well, so you have to find it on
old Office or Visual Studio 6.0 packages..
--
Andrea Montanari (Microsoft MVP - SQL Server)
http://www.asql.biz http://italy.mvps.org
--------- remove DMO to reply
William Vaughn [MVP]
2008-05-03 16:39:22 UTC
I suspect you need to upgrade to SQL Server 2005 Express Edition that is
freely downloadable.
William R. Vaughn
President and Founder Beta V Corporation
Author, Mentor, Dad, Grandpa
Microsoft MVP
(425) 556-9205 (Pacific time)
Hitchhiker's Guide to Visual Studio and SQL Server (7th Edition)
--------- remove DMO to reply
km
2008-08-08 05:35:06 UTC
sdadad

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/114959.aspx
karun
2009-01-05 10:46:55 UTC
i need to download msdex86.exe

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/114959.aspx
Andrea Montanari
2009-01-05 15:03:51 UTC
hi,
Post by karun
i need to download msdex86.exe
url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/114959.aspx
you can not... it's no longer available nor on MSDN nor on Microsoft
downloads.. you can only get it from older "publications".. sorry
--
Andrea Montanari (Microsoft MVP - SQL Server)
http://www.asql.biz http://www.hotelsole.com
--------- remove DMO to reply
samchen
2010-07-21 01:14:09 UTC